Features and Benefits:
- 9.7 Touchscreen / Android 7.0 / Octa-core Processor
- Advanced VCMI 5-In-1 Device with Oscilloscope / New VCI Protocols
- Topology Mapping (supported vehicles) / Relevant Cases / Repair Assist
- ScanVIN / Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles) / License Plate Reader
- Includes Cables, Scope Connectors, Carrying Case, 1YR Warranty & Software Subscription
The MaxiSYS MS919 is a 9.7-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostic tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 128GB memory and features the MaxiFlash VCMI, a 5-in-1 communication and testing tool providing wireless vehicle communications between the vehicle and tablet and supporting the latest DoIP, D-PDU and Mega CAN vehicle communication protocols. The VCMI also functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter and CanBUS tester. The MS919 features dynamic topology module mapping for supported vehicles and its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations, and Oscilloscope preset guides and tests and waveform library. The MS919 features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continues use, a convenient docking station and front and rear cameras.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.