features and benefits:
- designed for 0.31 to 0.62-inches (7.9 to 15.7 mm) diameter cable sizes
- double ''v'' grooves give four-point contact, reducing slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable
- max safe load of 15,000 lbs (6803 kg)
- for larger conductors, see our grips with round inside-jaw contour
- locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
the klein tools 1628-16 chicago grip is designed for ehs, messenger, and guy strand cable.The double v grooves provide four-point contact, which reduces chances of slipping and also provides proper alignment of wire and cable.All klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability.Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function.Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.