features and benefits:
- combines water with compressed air to quickly and effectively flush the cooling system
- stepped-up flushing nozzle fits hoses from ¾” to 2” in diameter
- adjustable air flow to provide intermittent blast of air to increase efficiency of flushing system
- long lasting, high impact, corrosion resistant construction.
- working pressure: 85 – 150 psi
includes: mva430 stepped-up cooling system flushing nozzle, ¼ inch air nipple, ¾ inch water inlet swivel and user manual (english, french, spanish, german, dutch)
powerful, compact spray gun system that combines water with compressed air to quickly and effectively flush the cooling system. simply insert the stepped-up gun nozzle into the proper hose suited for the required job. flush as needed until cooling system outflow is clear. the compressed air increases the water pressure going into the system to effectively flush the cooling system without the use of solvents or harsh chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.