features and benefits
- 120xp™ universal spline xl ratcheting wrenches have double-stacked pawls to produce the 120 positions and three-degree swing arc, to turn a fastener in tighter confines
- reduced diameter ratcheting box-end and open-end for increased access
- xl beam design is up to 25% longer for improved reach and leverage
- universal spline drive works on 5 different fasteners including 12-point, 6-point, spline, e-torx, square and also rounded 6-point, for convenience
- highly visible with recessed color size markings
- set includes sizes: 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/16", 1-1/8", 1-1/4"
gearwrench has redefined performance with the launch of it's new 120xp™ ratcheting wrenches with 120 positions and a three-degree swing arc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.